Many people are looking for the best robot lawn mower for their home. This is a difficult decision to make, especially when you have so many options. In this article, we will break down three different lawnmowers and help you decide which one would be perfect for your property size ½, 1 or 2 acres.
How robot mower work?
These devices work by being programmed with a map of the yard and they will cut your grass without you having to do anything! They use lasers to measure distances and sensors to avoid obstacles in their path. This reduces human error and ensures that your lawn is always perfectly manicured!
Best robot mower for ¼ acre or less
If your yard size falls under this category, then the Husqvarna Automower 315X will work great for you. The price point on this model might be more than what you are looking to spend but it does come with some really cool features like being able to manage slopes up to 22 degrees so if your property is hilly in any way, this will cut down on time spent maintaining them. It also comes equipped with sensors which helps avoid obstacles and can sense raindrops before taking action.
Best robot mower for ½ acre or less
If you have a smaller lawn and are looking for an affordable option, the WORX WR150 Landroid Robotic Lawn Mower is perfect! This robot mower includes all of the features that make it easy to maintain your yard without any help from humans.
It has a special rain sensor that helps keep everything dry during wet seasons but also avoids obstacles with its sensors and can get up slopes up to 20 degrees, so hills aren’t much of an issue either.
Best robot mower for 3/4 acre or less
Robomow RS630 is ideal for smaller lawns that need a little more attention. You can also cut at an angle of 20 degrees if your yard has that kind of incline.
Different zones in your yard can be wired to the lawnmower. After it finishes, it will go back to its base station. It takes between 90-110 minutes for a full charge.
Robomow can do your yard on your voice command with Alexa now. It’ll will take out the grass in your yard for you. You just need to put together a wire around the edges of your yard and set a schedule for Robomow to come.
Robomow can also sense when it’s raining. In those days, Robomow goes back to the base station and starts again when it stops raining.
This mower has a system in it that will not let someone use it if they do not know the code. It will turn off automatically if you tilt it or pick it up.
Best robot mower for 1 acre or less
Husqvarna 450XH is the best robot mower for large yards up to 1.25 acres. This machine is equipped with all the features you need to make your yard look great without any work on your part!.
It has includes GPS navigation, a theft alarm access code, LED headlights and splash guards in rubber.
Best robot mower for 2 acre+
Ambrogio L400i is the best robot mower for large yards up to a whopping five acres. There are 2 models actually. basic as well as deluxe. If you want only to cut upto 2.5 acre getthe basic one. and if you have upto 5 acres, you should get the deluxe model.
This machine is equipped with all the features you need to make your yard look great without any work on your part!.
It has GPS navigation, theft alarm access code and use SDM CUTTING SYSTEM: (Satellite Dynamic Memory)
The robot knows when to mow an area. It recognizes the areas that have been mowed before and remembers when each has been done. This keeps it from having to go back and forth over the same area too many times, which wastes time.
It can cut the height from 1 inch to 3.3 inches, and it can handle slopes up to 34%.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Robot Lawn Mower
1. Consider the size of your lawn and how much time you want to spend maintaining it
2. Think about what type of terrain you have – does your yard have a lot of hills, trees, or other obstacles that could affect the mowing process
3. Determine if you are comfortable with programming a robotic mower to avoid driving over certain areas or objects in your yard
4. Find out if the company offers any warranties on their products so that they can cover any issues with the product for up to 3 years after purchase date
5. Research reviews from other customers who’ve bought this specific brand and model before making a final decision
How To Service Your Robot Lawn Mower?
1. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for starting and stopping your robot lawn mower
2. Keep a watchful eye on your robot lawn mower while it is in use to avoid any accidents
3. Clean off debris from the blades of your robot lawn mower before each use
4. Use a hose or pressure washer to clean dirt and grime off the underside of your robot lawn mower after every use
5. Allow enough time for your robot lawn mower battery to recharge before using again
6. Check that all wheels are functioning properly, replace if necessary, and remove obstacles such as sticks or stones that could damage them
Robot lawn mowers are a wonderful way to maintain your yard without spending hours on end doing it yourself. They can be used for ½, ¼ and even smaller yards while still being able to provide good results.
If you are looking for a robot mower for hills, check this guide
You will have the opportunity of saving money by not having to hire someone or use expensive gas powered equipment.
It is important that you find one with all of the features that are most important to you including size, battery life, smart sensors and warranty before making a final purchase decision as this will allow you to get the best value for your money.